Skip to main content

Three Point Range NCAA Tournament Preview

With so much stuff happening at this time of year, I figured I'd put all of my NCAA Tournament content into one place. You can check back here for links to the previews to all my regions, all of my gambling picks throughout March, my bracket, and any other articles or things I decide to post or share during the tournament. 

Region Previews

First Four Preview

Midwest Region Preview 

South Region Preview 

West Region Preview 

East Region Preview 


Gambling Picks (Record: 35-33)

Thursday 3/18

Texas Southern +1.5- WIN

Drake -2.5- LOSS

Appalachian State -3.5- LOSS

Michigan State -2- LOSS

Friday 3/19

Florida ML- WIN

Arkansas -8.5- WIN

Arkansas/Colagte over 161- LOSS

Illinois -23- WIN

Illinois/Drexel over 143- LOSS

Utah State +4- LOSS

Oral Roberts +15- WIN

Baylor -25.5- LOSS

Georgia Tech +5.5- LOSS

Oregon State +8- WIN

Oklahoma State -7.5- WIN

Purdue -7.5- LOSS

Houston -20- WIN

UNC -2.5- LOSS

Rutgers -2.5- WIN

Morehead State +13.5- LOSS

Winthrop +6.5- LOSS

Saturday 3/20

Colorado -5.5- WIN

UNC Greensboro +11- WIN

Eastern Washington +10.5- WIN

St. Bonaventure +2- LOSS

Michigan -24.5- LOSS

UC Santa Barbara +7- WIN

Alabama -16.5- LOSS

USC -6.5- WIN

Grand Canyon +13.5- WIN

Ohio +6.5- WIN

Maryland +4- WIN

Missouri +1.5- LOSS

Norfolk State +32.5- LOSS

BYU -3.5- LOSS

Texas -8.5- LOSS

Sunday 3/21

Loyola Chicago +7- WIN

Baylor -6- WIN

Arkansas ML- WIN

Rutgers +7.5- WIN

Oral Roberts +8.5- WIN

Villanova -6- WIN

Oklahoma State -6- LOSS

Oklahoma State/Oregon State over 141- WIN

Monday 3/22

Oregon +5.5- WIN

Oregon/Iowa over 148- WIN

Gonzaga -14- WIN

UCLA -5- WIN

UCLA/ACU under 133.5- WIN

Ohio +5.5- LOSS

Michigan -5- WIN

Florida State -1- WIN

Maryland +6- LOSS

USC ML- WIN

Saturday 3/27

Loyola -7- LOSS

Villanova +7.5- LOSS

Arkansas -11- LOSS

Sunday 3/28

Gonzaga -13- WIN

Florida State +2- LOSS

Alabama -6.5- LOSS

USC -2- WIN

Monday 3/29

Houston -7.5- LOSS

Arkansas +8- LOSS

Tuesday 3/30

Gonzaga -9- WIN

Michigan -7- LOSS

Saturday 4/3

Houston +5.5- LOSS

Gonzaga -14.5- LOSS

Monday 4/5

Gonzaga -4.5- LOSS


My Bracket

Please ignore my absolutely atrocious handwriting


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BYU Season Preview

2022-23 Record: 19-15, 7-9 WCC (5th) Coach: Mark Pope, Fifth Season Departures: Rudi Williams, G (Graduation) Gideon George, F (Graduation) Tanner Toolson, W (Transfer) Arrivals: Dawson Baker, G (Transfer from UC Irvine) Aly Khalifa, C (Transfer from Charlotte) Projected Starting Lineup PG: Dallin Hall SG: Jaxson Robinson SF: Spencer Johnson PF: Fousseyni Traore C: Aly Khalifa Roster Breakdown The Cougars are coming into the conference from the WCC, and they'll have to raise their game to keep their high level of success with their move to the Big 12. The good news for Mark Pope is he has a lot of returning production to help the transition to the new conference. While two of their top four scorers depart, the Cougars do bring back seven of their top nine scorers. Leading the returners is big man Fousseyni Traore , who led the team in scoring last season. He put up 12.9 points, 7.8 rebounds, 1.5 steals, and 0.7 blocks, and his rebounding and block numbers were actually down from hi...

Top 25 Breakdown 1/28/19

It was another exciting week in college basketball, with the SEC/Big 12 Challenge providing some excellent game, and conference play continues to go on. We are slowly but surely approaching Selection Sunday, which is both exciting and disappointing, but I have my updated as I really think I'm starting to get a good feel for where a lot of these teams are going to be for the rest of the season. As always, I'm always down to discuss my rankings and all things college basketball on Twitter @ThreePointRange, so be sure to let me know your thoughts. Top 25 1. Tennessee (1) Record: 18-1, 6-0 Last Week: W 88-83 (OT) @ Vanderbilt, W 83-66 vs West Virginia This Week: 1/29 @ South Carolina, 2/2 @ Texas A&M 2. Duke (2) Record:17-2, 6-1 Last Week: W 79-64 @ Pittsburgh, W 66-53 vs Georgia Tech This Week: 1/28 @ Notre Dame, 2/2 vs St. John's 3. Virginia (3) Record: 18-1, 6-1 Last Week: W 68-45 vs Wake Forest, W 82-55 @ Notre Dame This Week: 1/29 @ North Carolina State...

ACC Preview

After a long summer, I have returned to the college basketball blogging game. I apologize for taking such a long time off, but I've been keeping up with everything in the world of college basketball, and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. We start off my preseason coverage with a league that is near and dear to my heart, the ACC. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Syracuse student and fan, but I try not to let my bias get in the way of my journalistic integrity. I'll have tiered rankings, but the order I give is the order I expect them to finish. As for the ACC itself, after years of dominance, this season figures to be a bit of a down one, with the bottom half of the conference being very weak. As always, let me know your thoughts on the conference and where you may disagree with my predictions on Twitter @ThreePointRange, and be sure to check back throughout the next few days for my previews for the other conferences. The Contenders 1. Du...